Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the best thing to High Alch?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
Brendan

What is the best thing to High Alch? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm looking to increase my Magic and was wondering what was the best thing to alch? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 pm

It varies depending on the GE prices. You just have to keep track of the GE prices and alch amounts, and see what is the best at the moment. Alching is never going to make you profit unless you make your own runes or items to alch.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Zeus wrote:
It varies depending on the GE prices. You just have to keep track of the GE prices and alch amounts, and see what is the best at the moment. Alching is never going to make you profit unless you make your own runes or items to alch.

I'm not looking for so much of a profit, I just don't want to lose a lot of my money xD
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:

I'm not looking for so much of a profit, I just don't want to lose a lot of my money xD

I have an AutoOrbs bot that could be of use to you, if you have 65+ magic and decent starting cash. I can't see the point of alching, you will always lose money.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Zeus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:

I have an AutoOrbs bot that could be of use to you, if you have 65+ magic and decent starting cash. I can't see the point of alching, you will always lose money.

I just bought Mind runes LOL. Only 5gp, so I'm only losing like 230gp each alch.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:

I just bought Mind runes LOL. Only 5gp, so I'm only losing like 230gp each alch.

That's a lot...

230 GP per alch is a ridiculous amount. Considering 10,000 alchs is 2.3M, and that isn't even that much XP. Using AutoOrbs, you can make up to 80M PROFIT from 65 to 99 magic.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Zeus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Zeus wrote:

That's a lot...

230 GP per alch is a ridiculous amount. Considering 10,000 alchs is 2.3M, and that isn't even that much XP. Using AutoOrbs, you can make up to 80M PROFIT from 65 to 99 magic.

How can I get my hands on AutoOrb?
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

http://www.alchprices.com/ Alch while making profit.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Lotus wrote:

DUDE! Love that. Think im gonna buy high alch bot.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:43 am

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:

Don't. It's the highest possible ban rate for any bot.
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Zeus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:

Yeah, just buy a wireless mouse, put it over the high alch magic thing, and put it on the ground. Then, position yourself over it and do pushups, when you go to the ground touch the mouse with your nose. Get buff while getting 99 mage.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Lotus wrote:
Zeus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:

Yeah, just buy a wireless mouse, put it over the high alch magic thing, and put it on the ground. Then, position yourself over it and do pushups, when you go to the ground touch the mouse with your nose. Get buff while getting 99 mage.

Haha, I have a quote from that thread in my sig on Sythe.
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Zeus wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Zeus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:

Haha, I have a quote from that thread in my sig on Sythe.

Yeah, best guide ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best thing to High Alch?   What is the best thing to High Alch? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best thing to High Alch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape :: Help-
Jump to: