Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Beta-testing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SLYDER
SLYDER

Server Beta-testing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

Kk, tell me before hand Wink

king

Yeah, he did it after you said later, so YAHHH.

kk, so now what? do i need to re-download when you get a fix?

Yeah Sad sorry. I fixed it though, uploading is at 75 percent.

grrr.... geek kk

king
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:24 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

king

grrr.... geek kk

king

PMed.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:

king

grrr.... geek kk

king

PMed.

downloading. 144.9 kB/s - 9.4 MB of 159.8 MB, 17 mins left
king
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 pm

SLYDER wrote:
king

I lol'd. You're going to hate it at first, but beta testers DO get extra perks. Psst, your character files aren't getting changed for the final release, and I'm planning to give 500k from the starter in the final release.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
king

I lol'd. You're going to hate it at first, but beta testers DO get extra perks. Psst, your character files aren't getting changed for the final release, and I'm planning to give 500k from the starter in the final release.

I can deal. lol!
So is it server like?
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
king

I can deal. lol!
So is it server like?

What?
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
king

I can deal. lol!
So is it server like?

What?

How long will it take to get 99? Same as rs or less? xp x2 or something?
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

SLYDER wrote:

I'm changing it right now, and I'm open to suggestions from everybody, even Circa. Jay is the leader, I do what he wants, and take testing/first hand experience suggestions from you guys.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:

I'm changing it right now, and I'm open to suggestions from everybody, even Circa. Jay is the leader, I do what he wants, and take testing/first hand experience suggestions from you guys.

I am online. worked. king
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 am

Got quite a bit achieved today. We are in alpha stage right now. We got what needs to be done before it can go into open beta, got the rates of the lvl's for open beta complete. Got some ideas for the future of the server. So far so good just some more testing to be done and tons of coding to do.

Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Got quite a bit achieved today. We are in alpha stage right now. We got what needs to be done before it can go into open beta, got the rates of the lvl's for open beta complete. Got some ideas for the future of the server. So far so good just some more testing to be done and tons of coding to do.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself. I'll find a way for you to run it on your laptop, it's a Macbook right?
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:

Couldn't have summed it up better myself. I'll find a way for you to run it on your laptop, it's a Macbook right?

Yes OS X 10.6.4 thx. king
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 am

Server section is up for staff. We will be adding pics so you members can see how its coming!
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 am

If you still need anyone to help with the testing, feel free to send me the link and I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Lotus <BANNED>
Lotus <BANNED>

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 am

Zeus wrote:
If you still need anyone to help with the testing, feel free to send me the link and I'll do what I can.

Actually, I'm not sure we'll be needing any more beta testers for a while, I can see that without anybody on, there's really nothing to do if you don't have access to any code. I can do things on my own, but Brendan and Slyder are allowed access to the server for the time being.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Lotus wrote:
Zeus wrote:

Actually, I'm not sure we'll be needing any more beta testers for a while, I can see that without anybody on, there's really nothing to do if you don't have access to any code. I can do things on my own, but Brendan and Slyder are allowed access to the server for the time being.

For the time being?
Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 pm

i want access pm me.
Back to top Go down
https://rs2cheating.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Server Beta-testing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Beta-testing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2