Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service

Go down 
+2
JAY
SLYDER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SLYDER
SLYDER

SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  Empty
PostSubject: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey guy's SLYDER here im looking to get/be more trusted so I am offering some free botting services for low-mid lvls for vouches. All my bots are from RSbots.net

Services I offer:
Str,Att,Def,Range and Mage (please have the supplies food,runes,arrows ect before hand)
Crafting (will be crafting bow strings, good money to for a starting pure)
Hunter
Soul Wars (good for higher lvl's 65+)
Puro Puro (need 83+ Hunter 91+ for best gp)
Summoning (only does pouch's, only used a couple of times)
Miner (have pickaxe)

Some further info may be needed will discuss on MSN

I may decide to charge in the future. But if I do I will be getting more bots.

Note: I am not responsible if anything happens to your account while or after my services.

Order form
Name:
Your MSN:
Service Needed lvl to lvl:
Will you vouch?

My MSN: Firedragon659@msn.com or PM me here on RS2C.

Last edited by SLYDER on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

good luck with your services, gope everything goes well.
Back to top Go down
https://rs2cheating.forumotion.com
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Jay wrote:
good luck with your services, gope everything goes well.

Thx, hope the site becomes big.

Dang puro puro bot not working right Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Benjamin
Leecher

PostSubject: :) Me.. lol   SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 am

Name: Benjamin
Your MSN: Benlanzon@hotmail.com
Service Needed lvl to lvl: 74 Hunter, to Whatever, in it for the money really. Smile
Will you vouch? Indeed i will. Smile

If not Hunter then..

Service Needed lvl to lvl: Magic, 70-82 Making money if possible?
Will you vouch? Yes i will, and when Paypal is set up, Ill pay a price you request.

If neither of these, tell me please.

Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 am

Benjamin wrote:
Service Needed lvl to lvl: 74 Hunter, to Whatever, in it for the money really. Smile

If not Hunter then..

Will you vouch? Yes i will, and when Paypal is set up, Ill pay a price you request.

I'll do Hunter. Mage we can talk price if you want after im done with hunter if you would like. Will be tomorrow going to bed. king
Back to top Go down
Benjamin
Leecher

PostSubject: Sweet :)   SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 am

Well the Hunter one sounds fine too me, ill go ahead and send you a PM of the Username and Password, as well i have school in the morning, and im going to a friends house to "sleep" there, friday night. So if you could bot however long, long enough to make me money and not get me banned then sweet. And again, if you run over the 1-2days im gone, some money will be coming your way as soon as i hook my bank account up.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Benjamin wrote:
Well the Hunter one sounds fine too me, ill go ahead and send you a PM of the Username and Password, as well i have school in the morning, and im going to a friends house to "sleep" there, friday night. So if you could bot however long, long enough to make me money and not get me banned then sweet. And again, if you run over the 1-2days im gone, some money will be coming your way as soon as i hook my bank account up.

Sounds good my friend. I'll see what i can do.. king
Back to top Go down
Jorbie
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Name: Torso'er pro Smile
Your MSN: u know
Service Needed lvl to lvl: hunter 1-63
Will you vouch? duh, both sites

also

Soulwas
obby mauler
71-ANY str
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Jorbie wrote:
Name: Torso'er pro Smile
Your MSN: u know
Service Needed lvl to lvl: hunter 1-63
Will you vouch? duh, both sites

also

Soulwas
obby mauler
71-ANY str

KK, may be a little bit. Unless you want me to run auto fighter or something. Hunter and soul wars in use at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Benjamin wrote:

If not Hunter then..

If SLYDER can't do it for you, I can help you out with the magic option. I use a method that makes profit, but does require starting cash. Obviously talk to SLYDER first, but if you run out of options, let me know.

Sorry for the thread-jack SLYDER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Also, SLYDER, how much would it cost for you to do 1-99 hunter on one of my accounts, and how long would it take you?
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Zeus wrote:
Also, SLYDER, how much would it cost for you to do 1-99 hunter on one of my accounts, and how long would it take you?

I'm not sure on cost. 25-30 is what im seeing on sythe. you can offer. Time depends on how you would like me to do it. 24/7 or breaks.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Alright thanks, well I might get back to you on that, I'll see what happens. Still need to decide whether or not I get membership for the account.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Zeus wrote:
Alright thanks, well I might get back to you on that, I'll see what happens. Still need to decide whether or not I get membership for the account.

Sounds good man. 24/7 non stop takes around 10 days I hear.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin
Leecher

PostSubject: :)   SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

I see your clearly botting as i cannot login my account, but no worrys. Im going now anyways. Shall be back tomorrow sometimes, try not to get me totally banned please, Razz. Thanks man for botting. Smile Voucher in advance.

Thanks to this guy SLYDER botted my pures hunter so i could get some money and more hunter levels, hes a good guy. Thanks to him im up on money and skills, good guy as i said. Use him.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 am

Benjamin wrote:
I see your clearly botting as i cannot login my account, but no worrys. Im going now anyways. Shall be back tomorrow sometimes, try not to get me totally banned please, Razz. Thanks man for botting. Smile Voucher in advance.

Thanks to this guy SLYDER botted my pures hunter so i could get some money and more hunter levels, hes a good guy. Thanks to him im up on money and skills, good guy as i said. Use him.

Dude, I got you in the perfect spot! only one other person here and hes a bot as well lol so im gonna bot through the night lvl in hunter now 77 4 hours lvl 78 Had some probs at start but so far. looking at it right now 1412 chimps if you sell at min. 1413 x 573=809K right now.

Nice pure btw.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

SLYDER wrote:
Benjamin wrote:

Dude, I got you in the perfect spot! only one other person here and hes a bot as well lol so im gonna bot through the night lvl in hunter now 77 4 hours lvl 78 Had some probs at start but so far. looking at it right now 1412 chimps if you sell at min. 1413 x 573=809K right now.

Nice pure btw.

Doing str now for him. At chaos druids all night. Wanted me to stop hunter. got him 3 lvls and 800ksih.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Ben's proggy of all night.

sorry didn't get so lucky as before. 100k a/hr is still not bad.

SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  Ben
Back to top Go down
Benjamin
Leecher

PostSubject: OMG.   SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm

This guy is a legend, got me about 120k exp overnight and 1.5m cash, god damn hes awesome. Thanks so much bro.
Back to top Go down
Duke Nukem
Leecher

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 am

What bot client are you using?

Good luck on your services by the way.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:
What bot client are you using?

Good luck on your services by the way.

Rsbots.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 am

UPDATE!

2 new bots!
Auto Summoning
Auto Thieving

Couple updates on bots:
Hunter is now the highest ban rate bot I own.
Puro: Kinglys are crashing bad atm so not making a good of cash.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin
Leecher

PostSubject: OOOOH.   SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 am

Can i get you to Auto Thieve my account? I know i probably shouldnt be asking, but i am anyway.
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

Benjamin wrote:
Can i get you to Auto Thieve my account? I know i probably shouldnt be asking, but i am anyway.

Uh, I'll see what I can do. I've only used it once. So I'm not very familiar with it.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

SLYDER wrote:
Benjamin wrote:

Uh, I'll see what I can do. I've only used it once. So I'm not very familiar with it.

Which thiever bot is it? I've used them all a lot, so if you need any help with them, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service    SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service  Empty

Back to top Go down

SLYDER'S FREE Botting Service
Page 1 of 1