Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 15th All night puro puro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SLYDER
SLYDER

July 15th All night puro puro Empty
PostSubject: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Ran for about 11 hours. Im happy with that.
Why its not proggy cuz. I was full of imps and a kingly spawned. so I turned off the bot to get it lol

July 15th All night puro puro King
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

have made 20M+
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Damnnnn.. I'm making 2M a night.... Fishing Sharks lol! I should get up my Hunter and buy that bot.. In a month you could have about 350M..... Jesus Christ!
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Brendan wrote:
Damnnnn.. I'm making 2M a night.... Fishing Sharks lol! I should get up my Hunter and buy that bot.. In a month you could have about 350M..... Jesus Christ!

Just bought myself the summoning bot. lvl 20 hunter in 35mins lol
Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:07 pm

when i first bought puro, i was 84hunter on my old 1 def pure, and it made 4m a night, which isnt to good, and if ur internet connection is running slow then the bot is usless, it clicks on the ground infront of u, and when running slow it just clicks like baby imps and ess imps etc.... and u end up with like 600k profit a night, cuz u have to remember, imp jars are a little over 1keach so u buy 1k for a little over 1m, but i botted from 84hunter after that and got 99, then i used puro, the max i had per night was 17m, then like 2 weeks later my account got perm banned cuz id already been temp banned a few times, now i have puro and hunter sitting there in my client, and i really cant be bothered to get my hunter up again, cuz im mostly focusing on my combat stats using soul wars. so yeh idk y i just wrote that paragraph but, theres my experiences with this bot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rs2cheating.forumotion.com
Zeus
user educator
user educator
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am

•Jàý• wrote:
when i first bought puro, i was 84hunter on my old 1 def pure, and it made 4m a night, which isnt to good, and if ur internet connection is running slow then the bot is usless, it clicks on the ground infront of u, and when running slow it just clicks like baby imps and ess imps etc.... and u end up with like 600k profit a night, cuz u have to remember, imp jars are a little over 1keach so u buy 1k for a little over 1m, but i botted from 84hunter after that and got 99, then i used puro, the max i had per night was 17m, then like 2 weeks later my account got perm banned cuz id already been temp banned a few times, now i have puro and hunter sitting there in my client, and i really cant be bothered to get my hunter up again, cuz im mostly focusing on my combat stats using soul wars. so yeh idk y i just wrote that paragraph but, theres my experiences with this bot Very Happy

Do you never use hunter or puro puro then? Because I could use them, if you don't want/need them...
Back to top Go down
SLYDER
SLYDER

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Bought bandos chest and fury... im poor now... king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 15th All night puro puro   July 15th All night puro puro Empty

Back to top Go down

July 15th All night puro puro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape :: Media :: Screenshots-
Jump to: