HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Server Beta-testing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm

I just downloaded a brand-new source, anyone want to beta test, find bugs, areas for improvements, etc?

Beta testers:
Brendan
SLYDER

I'll contact you guys when I have everything down.


Last edited by Lotus on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Searching the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Lotus wrote:
I just downloaded a brand-new source, anyone want to beta test, find bugs, areas for improvements, etc?

Beta testers:
None Sad

Sure. Hit me up with the download link.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAY
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-07-12
Location : U will never fine me :D

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 pm

let me know how this goes, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.forumotion.com
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

I'll do it two. king

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Jay wrote:
let me know how this goes, thanks.

Alright, I will. You guys - I'll contact you via PM when I have everything set up for initial testing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Lotus wrote:
Jay wrote:
let me know how this goes, thanks.

Alright, I will. You guys - I'll contact you via PM when I have everything set up for initial testing.

What os? can i be run on a mac? Like to do it o my laptop king

if not i got xp.

PS: time fram on when testing will start?1 day 3 days 2 weeks?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Jay wrote:
let me know how this goes, thanks.

Alright, I will. You guys - I'll contact you via PM when I have everything set up for initial testing.

What os? can i be run on a mac? Like to do it o my laptop king

if not i got xp.

PS: time fram on when testing will start?1 day 3 days 2 weeks?

Most likely tomorrow or today. I'd rather you run it on XP, due to the fact that OS X needs a bunch of hassle to actually run the client.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Jay wrote:
let me know how this goes, thanks.

Alright, I will. You guys - I'll contact you via PM when I have everything set up for initial testing.

What os? can i be run on a mac? Like to do it o my laptop king

if not i got xp.

PS: time fram on when testing will start?1 day 3 days 2 weeks?

Most likely tomorrow or today. I'd rather you run it on XP, due to the fact that OS X needs a bunch of hassle to actually run the client.

dam... k. just wont be able to run it as much... is all. also what type of server is it? hemachi?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

SLYDER wrote:
dam... k. just wont be able to run it as much... is all. also what type of server is it? hemachi?

Hamachi is shit. No, you just double click "Run" and it starts up the client and you're connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
dam... k. just wont be able to run it as much... is all. also what type of server is it? hemachi?

Hamachi is shit. No, you just double click "Run" and it starts up the client and you're connected.

yeah was gonna say fuck that. hamachi blows! k sweet. is it a fun server? like max lvl in 20mins or x2?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
dam... k. just wont be able to run it as much... is all. also what type of server is it? hemachi?

Hamachi is shit. No, you just double click "Run" and it starts up the client and you're connected.

yeah was gonna say fuck that. hamachi blows! k sweet. is it a fun server? like max lvl in 20mins or x2?

I don't know, I've been looking through other code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JAY
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-07-12
Location : U will never fine me :D

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm

im windows 7, will this affect the way the server will run for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rs2cheating.forumotion.com
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Jay wrote:
im windows 7, will this affect the way the server will run for me?

No, I'm hosting the server on a Windows 7 computer. If your computer is 64-bit (Start --> Computer --> Right Click --> Properties --> Under "System", next to "System Type", 64-bit Operating System), then you can use high-detail mode, which works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Slyder, I've PMed you the client download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brendan
Global Mod
Global Mod
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 28
Location : Searching the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Lotus wrote:
Slyder, I've PMed you the client download.

Can I get that? Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Brendan wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Slyder, I've PMed you the client download.

Can I get that? Laughing

Sent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Lotus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Slyder, I've PMed you the client download.

Can I get that? Laughing

Sent!

159mb!!!?

king

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Brendan wrote:
Lotus wrote:
Slyder, I've PMed you the client download.

Can I get that? Laughing

Sent!

159mb!!!?

king

Yeah, LD cache and HD cache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

If this has a virus or spyware. ima kill you lol!

no, but really ima be pissed.

Edit: k unzipping will see how it goes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

connecting to update server... connecting to update server...

not going anywhere.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

SLYDER wrote:
If this has a virus or spyware. ima kill you lol!

no, but really ima be pissed.

Edit: k unzipping will see how it goes.

That one doesn't work. Brendan already confirmed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
If this has a virus or spyware. ima kill you lol!

no, but really ima be pissed.

Edit: k unzipping will see how it goes.

That one doesn't work. Brendan already confirmed it.

Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

Kk, tell me before hand Wink

king

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

Kk, tell me before hand Wink

king

Yeah, he did it after you said later, so YAHHH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYDER
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 27
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

Kk, tell me before hand Wink

king

Yeah, he did it after you said later, so YAHHH.

kk, so now what? do i need to re-download when you get a fix?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lotus <BANNED>
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2010-07-13
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm

SLYDER wrote:
Lotus wrote:
SLYDER wrote:
Yep, minimized it. screen went white, closed it. now getting "Could not find main class: client. Program will exit."

Kk, tell me before hand Wink

king

Yeah, he did it after you said later, so YAHHH.

kk, so now what? do i need to re-download when you get a fix?

Yeah Sad sorry. I fixed it though, uploading is at 75 percent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server Beta-testing   

Back to top Go down
 
Server Beta-testing
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: General Chat-
Jump to: